Pooj Preena to speak at NY Media Summit
Pooj Preena, CEO of Hi-media USA, will speak at the New York Media Summit this week, being held at the McGraw-Hill Building in New York City.
The NY Media Summit brings together global leaders from the worlds of Media, Advertising, Television, Social Media, Mobile, Cable & Satellite, Publishing, News Media, Motion Pictures, Marketing and more.
Preena is speaking on a panel titled “Digital Money: Virtual Currencies: Experimenting and Developing a Micropayment Economy”, being held on Wednesday, March 10th from 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
In this session, panelists representing payment and offer platforms, content owners and analysts will look at how the micropayments industry has evolved over the past several years, and how publishers, banks, PayPal and others are creating new micropayment-based product offerings.
Hi-media is the only company that offers both advertising AND payments under one roof, giving us tremendous insight into how publishers, merchants and online game developers can generate additional revenue and monetize their content.
The panel will include:
- Karl Mehta, Co-Founder & CEO, PLAYSPAN, Inc.
- Scott Kessler, Senior Director, Information Technology, Internet Software & Services and Internet Retail, Standard & Poor’s Equity Research
- Kris Soumas, Head of Games, A&E Television Networks
- Pooj Preena, CEO, Groupe Hi-Media USA
- Renata Dionello, Chief of Staff to CEO, ebay (PayPal)
- Mihir Shah, Chief Revenue Officer, Offerpal Media
- Robert Abbott, General Partner, Norwest Venture Partners, Moderator
We hope to see you at the McGraw Hill Building, 1221 Avenue of the Americas (49th St. & 6th Ave). More info on The Media Summit website can be found here: http://www.digitalhollywood.com/MediaSummit.html