France: RTB ad spending to double this year, according to IDC
The IDC’s recent report confirms the strong dynamism of the Real-time Bidding (RTB) market.
Here are the key figures of the French RTB ad market:
- Doubling of RTB spend this year, estimated at $113.5 million, compared to $57 million in 2012.
- This growth will continue with a forecasted growth rate of 32.6% in 2014.
- RTB’s market share of display advertising spending will grow from 12% in 2013 to 27% in 2017.
- The RTB will outperform all other digital ad segments including mobile, video:
– Spending on video RTB will quadruple in 2014.
– Spending on mobile RTB will increase by six-fold in 2014.