Micropayment: a dynamic and promising market
The Hi-media Micropayment Observatory delivers its findings.
The Hi-media Micropayment Observatory, conducted by Harris Interactive, investigates how Internet users in Europe and the United States respond to and use micropayment.
The Observatory’s findings confirm that:
– micropayment is used by an average of 40% of Internet users, whether European or American;
– it is much appreciated by users and enjoys a particularly positive image;
– among micropayment users, 74% of Europeans choose an alternative to bank cards as their means of payment for online purchases;
– micropayment is a particularly popular solution in the online music and games sectors;
– it has considerable growth potential, especially in the online news and information sector.
To read the press release, please click here: Hi-media PR website section