The 2010 Mobile Year in Review, according to ComScore
ComScore has just released the report titled “The comScore 2010 Mobile Year in Review” which provides key trends in the mobile landscape in 2010 throughout the U.S., Europe (UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany) and Japan. The report highlights important components of the mobile market including smartphone adoption, browser/application usage and mobile content consumption.
Key findings highlighted in the report include:
• Mobile media consumption intensified in 2010 and is more common in the US than in Europe: 47% of mobile Americans accessed mobile media compared to 41% of Europeans.
• Application usage is closed to browser usage in Europe:
– 29% of Europeans browsed the mobile web in December 2010,
– … while application access reached 28% of Europeans.
• Top mobile activities vary across markets. For instance, European mobile subscribers were the heaviest texters (83%) while US mobile users were most likely to access socnets (24.7%).
To download some key findings underlined above, please click on the following link: Hi-media Blog ComScore The 2010 Mobile Year in Review
To download the complete report from ComScore “The comScore 2010 Mobile Year in Review”, please click on the following link: http://www.slideshare.net/himedia/com-score-2010-mobile-year-in-review-6920687