Online Media is The Main Source for Technology News, according to Senior Executives
Online media remains the most popular way for senior executives to source technology industry news:
• 78% of them get their technology news from online media.
• The 2nd most popular source for accessing tech news is social media (42%), followed by print newspapers (40%).
Senior executives access news mainly through mobile devices:
• 83% of them access digital news through laptop computers,
• 61% through mobile phones,
• 30% of them use tablet devices such as an iPad to read news.
Source: The Eurocom Worldwide technology confidence survey was conducted online by member agencies of Eurocom Worldwide during January and February 2012. A total of 318 responses were received with approximately 80% from European countries and 11% from the Americas.