HiMedia Group: Recent appointments in management team
As part of its development strategy, Cyril Zimmermann, founder and CEO of HiMedia Group, one of the European leaders in internet audience monetization, announces the following appointments:
- Gabriel de Montessus was appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer. He remains the Group’s Chief Financial Officer. Graduated from the University of Paris-IX Dauphine and of EM Lyon, he joined HiMedia Group in 2007.
- Eric Giordano was appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer. He took over the Business Development for advertising and electronic payment activities. Graduated from IDRAC Lyon, he joined HiMedia Group in 1999.
- Bruno Gloaguen was appointed Director Europe of HiPay, a branch dedicated to online payment solutions for e-merchants and content editors. Graduated from ESTI, he joined HiMedia Group in 2006.
- Patrice Sguerzi was appointed Director Europe of HiMedia, the Group’s Advertising activity. He used to be Director of Marketing and Development prior to his new appointment. Graduated from IFP (French Press Institute), he joined HiMedia Group in 2010.
- Mickael Ferreira was appointed Consulting and Advertising Services Director. He previously was Director for Advertising Performance Activities. He graduated from CESCI (Center of Higher Studies for International Management) and received a Masters in Economy from the University of Paris-Sud. He joined HiMedia Group in 2010.
To download the press release, click here.